[asterisk-dev] Re: Help with 240 samples on frames readfromchan_iax

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:11:14 MST 2006

On 11/6/06, Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at phoenix.com> wrote:
> In the scenario that Moises described, it sounds
> like he might managed the server that the SPA is registered to.  If
> he had the ability to force the framing between the two servers to
> 20ms, it would have helped.  It would not help if an endpoint that
> uses a payload other than 20ms was register to the same server that
> hosts app_conference, so making app_conference more resilient is a
> valid goal.

  Sure, I think it would be great to have that control over our
network. By the way,  I have fixed app_conference, smoothers rules!,
do you know if iaxclient-dev maling list the correct place to post my
patch that fixes the framing issue?
  I sent an email saturday without response, but may be with a patch
included some one will get interested.

Best Regards
--
"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"