[asterisk-dev] Clearing pick-up groups on Zap/ channels

Rod Dorman rodd at polylogics.com
Mon Nov 6 14:56:42 MST 2006

On Monday, November 6, 2006, 15:17:18, Nic Bellamy wrote:
> I've been trying to think of an easy, minimal-change way out of the
> zapata.conf inheritence problem (since it's not just pickupgroups that
> have this behaviour, it's just worse with that since you can't reset it
> at present).
>
> What about something simple like a "resetdefaults" item that will
> restore all zapata.conf settings to hardcoded defaults, and clear out
> the pickupgroup/callgroup stuff?
> Ie.
>     pickupgroup=1
>     callgroup=1
>     channel => 1-3
>     resetdefaults=yes ; likely need the =yes since it's key=value based
>     otherconfig=123
>     channel => 4

What about just setting it to an empty value?
e.g.
   pickupgroup =
     -or-
   pickupgroup = ""   (or some other empty value designation)

That way you could reset just the ones you want to.

--
rodd at polylogics.com     "The avalanche has already started, it is too
Rod Dorman              late for the pebbles to vote." - Ambassador Kosh