[asterisk-dev] setting the q.931 "reason for redirecting"?

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Mon Nov 6 07:55:53 MST 2006

hi all

how can I set the "reason for redirecting" as defined in Q.931 4.6.7
Redirecting number? While redirecting some calls, telco says "you
need to set reason for redirecting to 0 0 1 0	Call forwarding no
reply. I can find code related to this in libpri, but no app to
interface with this in asterisk. The SetCallerPres touches the PRI
SETUP element, but AFAICS it can't set this.

Any feedback welcome

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk