[asterisk-dev] Bug marshals - won't you take a look at 8188

Stephen Davies stephen.l.davies at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 10:22:28 MST 2006

On 02/11/06, Jared Smith <jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net> wrote:
> Interesting... John Todd and I were discussing something similar at
> AstriCon, but in a more generic sense. What we'd like to see written is CQDR
> -- Call Quality Detail Records. Think of them as sitting side-by-side the
> CDR records, but showing information about the Call Quality.

Well - I did consider a separate log something like you a proposing.
I decided at the time that just using the ordinary log was practical
and simple; the log can always be processed to analyse the results
(that's what we do to raise alarms for poor quality).

I'm up for doing it more like you propose.  In general, though, you
can't assume that the CQDRs will correspond 1-to-1 with the CDRs.

Steve