[asterisk-dev] Re: Help with 240 samples on frames read from chan_iax

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 16:03:23 MST 2006

Tony, thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I remembered an issue with ILBC,
but the phone on the other side is using ULAW as well. I tried to
avoid any transcoding to see if that helped, but so far, no look. Im
still looking the code to find a solution.

Any other ideas out there?

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"