[asterisk-dev] Music on hold deafens in 1.4b3

John Lange j.lange at epic.ca
Fri Nov 3 13:42:56 MST 2006

Strangely thats what I thought also but not according to Wikipedia:

Modulo is the remainder (typically represented with % operator in
programming languages):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modulo_operation

Modulus (in mathematics) is actually the same as absolute value:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_value

But anyhow, assuming the meaning in C is the remainder, the code should
work so thats not the problem.

John