[asterisk-dev] asterisk disappeared! any thoughts?

Ramu Yadav contactramu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 09:09:51 MST 2006

Hi Folks,

All of sudden asterisk disappeared(running asterisk process died) and it
didn't generate the core.  We are very sure that we started asterisk with -g
option.

When we looked at the logs of asterisk nothing unusal except the messages
those will get when we stop using "stop now" command.

We looked at history of the linux, nobody didn't connect to the asterisk
with remote option(asterisk -r).

Did anybody experience this type of situation? any ideas/thoughts will be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Ramu Yadav