[asterisk-dev] Need your help to use TDM(Hardware) in Asterisk

Khelik Mikhail mixel.net at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 07:32:36 MST 2006

The problem is that the current realisation only applicalable to the
devices which have an internal TDM switch. I think that the
possibility to interconnect different devices through the TDM or
another type of bus (non-pci) should be added to the Asterisk and
zaptel. This will be the step towards the usage of the Asterisk on the
highly scalable carrier grade systems. I am interested in such feature
and want to invite interested persons to discussion. I have
corresponding hardware and can contribute code for this feature.