[asterisk-dev] Need your help to use TDM(Hardware) in Asterisk

Viswanathan viswanathan at emantras.com
Wed Nov 1 06:19:03 MST 2006

Dear Developers,
          Currently Asterisk has full control from user OFF-HOOK till
ON-HOOK(Data's are transmitted from caller to receiver through Asterisk
and vise versa) through software. But what I planned is to put a TDM
switch. when a external ring arrives it will interrupt Asterisk.
Asterisk will check for the extension to connect and it will pass
appropriate commands to TDM Driver which will establish a connection
between caller and receiver in TDM. Now further data transfer occurs
through TDM. So can some one help me, what are the files which are to
modified to do this.

Regards,
Viswanathan T