[asterisk-dev] t.38

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed May 31 18:34:46 MST 2006

Steve Underwood wrote:

> When doing this testing, can you consider including my latest patch that
> I attached to bug 5090 on the bug tracker. If that goes into 1.4, later
> expansion to full T.38 should not require additional infrastructure
> changes.

Absolutely. I'll mention it to Matt tomorrow, if he doesn't already know
about it.

Also, the generic jitterbuffer was merged today, which also added some
timing fields to ast_frame objects, so I'm curious if that will have
some impact on your requirements (no, I have not really looked over your
code very much yet... sorry :-()