[asterisk-dev] t.38

Matt Riddell (IT) matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Wed May 31 17:06:08 MST 2006

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Matthew Simpson wrote:
>
>> I would really like to get this working, I would be willing to pay
>> handsomely via paypal for some assistance to get this to work. :)
>
> Matt O'Gorman at Digium will be actively working on testing this code
> tomorrow to get it prepared for merging into SVN trunk (for later
> release as part of Asterisk 1.4). We will not be working on the
> 1.2-based version, though, since that won't be merged.
>
> If you wish to assist, join #asterisk-dev on IRC tomorrow and look for
> mog_work :-) We've got some Grandstream ATAs to test with, but more
> things to test against are always helpful.

Ooh ooh me tooooo.  I can chuck a couple of live production machines at
it with high call throughput!  :-)

They claim they're going to be pulled out of route for not supporting
T.38 anyway so breaking it a little while testing wouldn't go amiss.

What time/timezone are we looking at?

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell