[asterisk-dev] problem with misdn in NT mode

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sun May 28 06:01:41 MST 2006

> Hi James,
>
> it looks like you are using the 0.2.1 Version of chan_misdn and
> therefore an old mISDN.  I would recommend to upgrade to the latest
> chan_misdn version and get the newest mISDN from the i4l cvs.
>
> Just have a look at http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/chan_misdn

Thanks. I've since done all of that, and am using the very latest.

Something a bit strange is going on though, I have put the PBX port into
TE mode, and the HFC port into TE mode too (previously NT), and now it
works, so I think that maybe the PBX is using NT signalling but giving
TE functionality.

But it works anyway, so I'm not asking any more questions :)

Thanks again.

James