[asterisk-dev] Intel to open Dialogic

Rod Dorman rodd at polylogics.com
Fri May 26 15:27:51 MST 2006

On Friday, May 26, 2006, 17:02:47, calvis wrote:
> Either this is:
> 1) The Intel PR department playing a cruel joke.
> Or
> 2) Next years April Fools joke accidentally getting released.

www.opensystemrelease.com resolves to 66.179.20.151
66.179.20.151 has a PTR record for intelosr.kavi.com
and is in CIDR: 66.179.0.0/16 allocated to
   Inflow
   550 E 84th Avenue  Suite E-5
   Thornton CO 80229

opensystemrelease.com was created on 11-Jan-2006
kavi.com was created on 24-Jan-1997
both are registered to
   Kavi Corporation
   225 SE Main St.
   PORTLAND, OR 97214
   503.234.4220 fax: 503.234.4402

http://www.kavi.com/newsroom/fullstory?key=81fa92bb68fc20cd0b664968d7bae008c6cf1c56
is a brief news announcement on "Open System Release domain goes LIVE!"

I have no idea if this makes it legitimate or not, I'll leave that to
others to decide :-)

--
rodd at polylogics.com     "The avalanche has already started, it is too
Rod Dorman              late for the pebbles to vote." - Ambassador Kosh