[asterisk-dev] problem with misdn in NT mode

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Thu May 25 19:08:36 MST 2006

Hmmm.... if I unplug the isdn connection from the TA, then plug it in
again, L1 comes up, but if it is already connected when the drivers are
loaded it never comes up.

Any suggestions? Is it possible I need some termination somewhere, or
should the TA do the termination by itself when I put it into NT mode?

James