[asterisk-dev] CVS servers being taken out of service

Asterisk Development Team asteriskteam at digium.com
Tue May 23 10:21:36 MST 2006

As announced when the Asterisk project converted to Subversion as our
version control system late last year, it is time to decommission our
CVS servers.

As of some time in the next couple of days, the cvs.digium.com and
related servers will disappear; DNS entries for those names will be
removed. If you need to continue building Asterisk or any related
projects directly from our SCM (as opposed to building from released
packages), you will need to switch to using Subversion to do your checkouts.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, but the continued
maintenance of the CVS servers and mirroring the Subversion repositories
into them is no longer something we wish to do :-)