[asterisk-dev] agents free and calls in queue waiting...

md montejodaniel at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 07:39:08 MST 2006

Hello,
that patch solves the problem but i find an error. The patch solve the
problem when the number of calls queued is less than the available and ready
agents. Example: if i have two available agent and two queued calls the call
is not delivered to the agent. In source of patch i see:
"+	/* If the queue entry is within avl [the number of available members]
calls from the top ... */
+	if (ch && idx < avl) {
+		if (option_debug)
 			ast_log(LOG_DEBUG, "It's our turn (%s).\n", qe->chan->name);
 		res = 1;
 	} else {"
where idx < avl. If i modify that condition including a equal (idx<=avl) the
error is solved. Why is not the equal in the condition?

Thank you.