[asterisk-dev] Compiling from a /team branch.

Obelix asterisklists at adontendev.net
Sun May 21 09:18:23 MST 2006

Quoting Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com>:

When I ran the * this is the header message:

Connected to Asterisk SVN-jcollie-bug6082-r29134

When I did the check out this was the revision number printed at the end 29163.

There appear to be a lot of changes involved. What I am looking for is a fixed
based from which the changes related to the new DTMF events can be built from
and ignore the others for the time being. Is there a way to isolate all the
necessary changes from say the 1.2.7.1 version and apply those only?

I also noticed another fault. Connection to the Manager API is now random. Some
times it connects, some times it doesn't. And it doesn't give detailed message.
just

 'Connection attempt from xxx unable to authenticate'

Is there a place where the reasons for failure are logged to?