[asterisk-dev] ...on hold for a week...

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun May 21 03:16:35 MST 2006

Olle E Johansson wrote:

> The coming week I'll be teaching, so I will be hard to reach and will
> have a hard time
> keeping up with mail. If you don't get replies from me, it's just
> because I'm busy expanding
> the crowd of Asterisk pro's :-)
>
> Keep testing, keep testing meanwhile. I'll make sure we test things
> at the labs and possibly
> break a lot of stuff too.

I really don't think you are going to get many testers until the
test-this-branch code actually starts building straight from checkout.
There are far too many little errors for anyone but a developer to
actually cope with this stuff right now. I tried it today, and it
required numerous bits of fiddling to get anywhere. Most of your
potential testers demand something that builds and runs.

Steve