[asterisk-dev] Meetme/Timing Basics

Prakash Rao Kanthi kanthip at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 15:23:21 MST 2006

Thanks Kevin,

I got few things cleared.

Can you tell me how exactly Zaptel converts 2 RTP frames generated from 2
sources of meetme (with in less than 20ms interval, more like 40 us) into 2
frames in 20 ms intervals?

Because i see that i am getting 2 frames worth of data back from zaptel in
less than 1ms. I am not sure what i need to do to time it for a 64kbps
channel. I did setup all the pseudo channel options just like in MeetMe.

Thanks,
Prakash