[asterisk-dev] Meetme/Timing Basics

Prakash Rao Kanthi kanthip at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 13:28:44 MST 2006

Thanks Kevin. You said Zaptel does the mixing of SLINEAR data sent to it. Is
it byte level mixing or RTP packet level mixing? And also i still have my
questions on how the RTP from 2 users is streamed to 3rd user in the
conference as a signle 64 Kbps channel without buffering.

Also can you point me to the code where incoming audio is converted to
SLINEAR?

Thanks,
Prakash