[asterisk-dev] Re: [asterisk-commits] trunk r26954 - /trunk/include/asterisk/linkedlists.h

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed May 17 01:42:12 MST 2006

On 05/17/06 05:16 Kevin P. Fleming said the following:
> This is only true when DEBUG_THREADS is enabled for the compile. In

the test code which is enabled when DEBUG_THREADS is on is needed to verify
proper locking, and to suss out issues around deadlocks and threading.

> spite of that, I don't see how this was ever expected to work for
> structures that are allocated using calloc() anyway, since the mutex

which illuminates the need for consistent use of the allocation macros
throughout the code. the issue now is faced due to inconsistent
declarations of the mutexes, leading some to use the constructor and some
not to.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/