[asterisk-dev] how to make a real IP phone

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.com.pk
Wed May 17 01:03:08 MST 2006

On 5/17/06, Johansson Olle E <olle at voop.com> wrote:

> 17 maj 2006 kl. 08.41 skrev Wayne Shaw:
>
> >  Sorry this may be off topic.
> >
> >  Where do I start if I want to build a hard SIP IP phone?
>
> You're right, this is not a question related to Asterisk development.
> I would recommend
> the SIP implementors mailing list.

Correct, very off topic, but as some one who went tumbling down this road a
couple of years ago (to acclaim, but no avail) I'd highly recommend starting
off with one of the existing kitchen-sink chips like the PA168. Check out
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=PA168

--
wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92(300)8508070