[asterisk-dev] app_conference and SVN-trunk-r26216 problem with local channel

Wolfgang Borgon wborgon at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 13:15:09 MST 2006

I've got an AGI that orignates a call to a user and then joins them to an app_conference.  The call is originated on a local channel and a SIP extension is dialed, once answered, the user is joined to the conference.

 I haven't had problems with the setup using Asterisk 1.2.7, but I am having problems with SVN-trunk-r26216.  The local channel seems to get stuck in the conference -- no audio is exchanged, it can't be hungup, and asterisk can't be killed.

 I'm trying to sort through this now, but would appreciate any insight if anyone has any to offer.
 Thanks