[asterisk-dev] Re: Hardwareless PCI Card Simulator

Olivier Krief olivier.krief at gmail.com
Wed May 10 03:49:49 MST 2006

>> On Tue, 9 May 2006, Hugo Saporetti Junior wrote:
>> > I would like to know if there's any software to simulate a PCI WCFXO
>> > card. If so, where could I download it? I want to use it with
>> > Zaptel/Asterisk. Regards

What do you exactly mean by "software to simulate a PCI WCFXO" ?
A software which is called anytime Asterisk access to PCI bus but
- insteading of accessing PCI bus, produces or consumes some kind of data,
- performs roughly as fast as a PCI WCFXO ?

Which use do you have in mind for this software  ?
Cheers