[asterisk-dev] outbound proxy

Raymond Chen rchen at broadz.com
Tue May 9 00:48:17 MST 2006

Hi Kevin,

what I mean is if the asterisk behind a router and need to perform NAT
with outbound proxy elsewhere in the public IP network, then the
outbound proxy forwards the packet to a destination sip proxy.

I checked the configuration in 1.2 svn and trunk, there is not such
configuration command available.  did I miss something in the sipconf
configuration?

thanks

Ray