[asterisk-dev] Corydon76

Denis Smirnov ds at seiros.ru
Wed May 3 06:11:59 MST 2006

On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 04:15:04PM -0500, Tilghman Lesher wrote:

TL> No, the only things that result in bad karma are:  1) opening bugs that
TL> are duplicates of existing bugs,

There is one bug, that _I_ think is not duplicate, but _you_ think are
duplicate.

If there is one bug report with patch that fix it.
And there is another enchantment, that bigger then first patch, and fix
first bug also, but has different purpose, is this duplicate bug?

I think, that bugs with different enchantment patches from different authors is
different bugs. You think that it's duplicates.

Who are right? I'm not find answer in bug guidlines.

JID: ds at im.seiros.ru
ICQ: 58417635 (please, use jabber, if you can)

http://freesource.info/