[asterisk-dev] Re: asterisk-dev Digest, Vol 22, Issue 6

zhuoqun Li zhuoqunli at gmail.com
Tue May 2 09:16:10 MST 2006

Hi Klaus,
to record a live video conversation, you just need to insert some pieces of
code into chan_zap.c, i.e. in the part where chan_zap do native bridging:
I inserted several lines (e.g. tmp = write(ftrace, f->data, f->datalen); )
in line 3464 ( zt_bridge(), chan_zap.c).
BTW, I did the  H324M call briding in a v-1.2.4 Asterisk in the UK.

regards,
Zhuoqun Li