[asterisk-dev] setting hangupcause on invalid extension

Deti Fliegl deti at fliegl.de
Mon May 1 04:43:05 MST 2006

Hello *,

is there any way of setting the hangupcause manually? I found none and I
wonder why running into the invalid extension 'i' does cause a hanghup
cause 'AST_CAUSE_NORMAL_CLEARING'. Shouldn't this at least be something
like 'AST_CAUSE_UNALLOCATED'.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong and someone out there could help me?

Deti

PS: I am using a SIP-Proxy for terminating all PSTN calls. Setting PRI_*
related variables does not affect chan_sip ;-)