[asterisk-dev] MGCP Agent Bounty

David ciisafe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:07:38 MST 2006

Hey,

My VoIP provider uses MGCP so I cannot connect asterisk to that provider
as a result. I would really like for a way to connect my asterisk using
MGCP to my provider.

I know that vovida.org seems to have all the source code freely available
to setup an MGCP agent. So I was wondering if someone in the list would be
willing to adapt the above mentioned code to asterisk or write new code so
that I can use my current provider with asterisk.

I don't have a lot of money, but I can offer a 40$ (USD) bounty to do it.

Any takers?

David