[asterisk-dev] Architectural Freeze for 1.4

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Mar 29 14:40:20 MST 2006

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006, Matt Roth wrote:

> Andrew Latham wrote:
>
> >Just send pizza to Digium or Olle for lunch via the local delivery
> >folks. I doubt they would turn it down... :)
> >
> >$500 dollars is enough to buy some IAXys that could be used and it
> >would fund digium, for the other developers you just send them the
> >IAXys. Benefits everyone.
> >

> Muffins for breakfast trump pizza for lunch.
>
> It's all about the muffins...

On another topic, a friend of mine has made a patch to app_directory that
adds an "e" option to read the Extension number of the person in the
directory. He is working on getting his Disclaimer taken care of and I've
explained that he needs to post a patch to the bug tracker for review and
inclusion.

He didn't realize that 1.4 was so close to feature freeze and wanted to
make sure that this got included before the end date so he can stop
maintaining it as a separate patch..

He has it posted here: http://www.delink.net/software.php

His explanation is:

This patch to Asterisk SVN-trunk-r16051M and 1.2.6 adds an application
option 'e' that causes the Directory() application to read the extension
number to the caller after the name and before presenting the dialing
options for that user.

Anyone care to look at it?

                             KP-216-121-ST