[asterisk-dev] Support for Dialogic DM3 cards

Gilmore, Gerry gerry.gilmore at intel.com
Wed Mar 29 07:33:07 MST 2006

I have been doing that for some time - with varying degrees of success -
as in all of life.....You may want to visit
http://www.opensystemrelease.com for some additional insight.

Gerry

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.

Gerry Gilmore
Field Applications Engineer
Intel Corporation