[asterisk-dev] Zaptel Card PCI-X

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Thu Mar 23 08:30:13 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 20:28 +0700, Dome C. wrote:
> I plan to run Asterisk with 4E1 in sunfire 2100 (AMD 64 bit) But problem
> is SUNFIRE
> only have PCI-X  slot.
> Can someone give me price and information for 4E1 PCI-X Card

The Digium TE410P or TE411P cards work well in a 3.3-volt PCI-X (64-bit)
slot.  You can buy it directly from Digium's website, or from any of
their resellers.  If for some reason you have 5-volt PCI-X slots, you'll
want to go with the TE405P or TE406P cards.

Just a word of advice -- this mailing list is used by Asterisk's core
developers to discuss the development of the Asterisk software itself,
not for end-user questions regarding hardware.  I suggest you ask on the
-users list in the future for any hardware or end-user related
questions.

-Jared

P.S.  <plug type='shameless'> For those of you wondering the difference
between the 3.3 volt slots and 5 volt slots, in both PCI and PCI-X
flavors, see page 16 of Asterisk: The Future of Telephony (either a
hardcopy or the free PDF available at www.asteriskdocs.org). It shows
the different slots and how to tell them apart. </plug>