[asterisk-dev] Re: branch 1.2 r12927 - /branches/1.2/apps/app_dial.c

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Mar 22 00:56:46 MST 2006

On 03/17/06 21:13 Tony Mountifield said the following:
> See below...
>>when using the G() option to Dial, fix sending the called channel to 1 priority
>>beyond what was specified (issue #6523)

as the person responsible for submitting issue #6523, i did also submit two
possible "fixes" for the problem:

1. one was a patch to app_dial.c which made it behave like the documentation...

and 2. was a patch which made the documentation say exactly how it behaved.

after this thread i believe russel would be backing out the app_dial.c
patch and committing the patch for the documentation instead.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/