[asterisk-dev] I've created some new functionality in app_meetme.c -- need to know if anyone else wants it.

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Mon Mar 20 10:41:41 MST 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-19 at 20:12 -0500, Andrew Pollack wrote:
> Is there enough general interest in the feature to make it worthwhile
> for me to submit this code as a patch or addin via the specifed
> process given that I have zero karma on that site and am not a member
> of any team?

Please go ahead and add your patch to the bug tracker at
http://bugs.digium.com/ as a feature request.  This way, we have a good
place to keep track of the discussion around your patch.  The nice thing
about the Asterisk community is that you don't have to have karma or be
a member of any team to make suggestions and improvements...

-Jared