[asterisk-dev] integration with Toshiba PBX system

Charles Huang dev.charleshuang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 21:00:55 MST 2006

Hi,

I am currently integrating our company's Toshiba PBX with the Asterisk
version 1.2.1.

I bought Quad T1 card, and making the port 1 to connect to PSTN PRI (use
"pri_cpe" in zaptel.conf") and making the port 3 to connect to Toshiba PBX
(using "pri_net" in zaptel.conf).

The first stage goal is to just adding the Asterisk relay between PSTN and
Toshiba system. The issue I am facing is that I can make a outgoging call
from Toshiba system phones to outside; but incoming calls always fail. I can
observer the call come from span 1 and routes to span 3, but the call
immediatedly hangup.

Did anyone have experience on this issue.

I try to make use the setting of "misdn.conf" to try to print out the
signalling info, but it seems that there is no logging output. Is "
misdn.conf" useful in 1.2.1 version.

best regards

Charles