[asterisk-dev] rtp scalability improvement...

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:13:53 MST 2006

On 20 March 2006 06:56, Paul Cadach wrote:

> Asterisk ALREADY HAVE 3 (!!!) different channel drivers
> for H.323. Two of them like MVTS based on OpenH323...
>
> WBR,
> Paul.

All segfaults for me in some conditions. I need a stable
implementation. Though there was a guy in IRC telling that
he's using OH323 in production for years. And currently he
uses *SVN+Mimas Openh323/pwlib+0.7.3-OH323 with 200000
calls a day and stable.

I'm going to try that combination too.

Also there is a sort of setup bug in OH323 (does not exists
in H323/OOH323) if anyone can tellme, if that somehow
avoidable - when I cal someone - after remote party picks
the phone up - AUDIO appears not immediatelly - but after a
delay - from 3 to 5 seconds. It's enough for a party to
hangup...

BTW - Paul - WHY do you think MVTS is based on OpenH323? Any
proof?