[asterisk-dev] New feature in test-this-branch: It compiles!

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Mar 14 06:59:29 MST 2006

For those of you who want to test the LDAP and PostgreSQL realtime
drivers in the test branch, I've updated them to actually compile.
Funny enough, seems like no one tried to compile them earlier on :-)

I've also added a new function that allows you to enable or disable
overlap dialing and subscriptions on SIP - for every device, or per
device.

Thirdly, with the help of Jared Smith, I've fixed a bug in multiparking
that caused it to crash in some cases.

All of these fixes has been ported back to the respective branches
and patches they came from, so it's still the same code in the merged
test branch as it is in the individual branches/patches.

Keep testing!

/Olle

---
* Olle E. Johansson - oej at edvina.net