[asterisk-dev] t.38 passthrouth

Johansson Olle E olle at voop.com
Mon Mar 13 09:08:50 MST 2006

13 mar 2006 kl. 16.27 skrev anthony thomas:

> Hello all,
>  We are testing the t38passthrough branch in our
> gateways and can not fully understand why the RTP
> stream has to go througth the * box disabling native
> RTP bridging.
>
>  What is the problem in allowing a second RE-INVITE to
> switch to T.38?

I asked Steve the same question and got the answer that
"It was mostly done for testing..." so I guess if you want to
disable the code and test without the sip_bridge(), you can
do that. Please confirm your findings to the bug tracker, so
we can make a decision whether this is the way forward
- to always run the rtp bridge and thus allow re-invites.

/O

---
Olle E. Johansson * Asterisk Evangelist, developer * VOOP A/S
olle at voop.com