[asterisk-dev] VoIP Encryption

Enzo Michelangeli enzomich at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 01:35:04 MST 2006

It is my understanding that IAX encryption is more or less working,
although I'm not very comfortable with the session key exchange mechanism
(see my post archived at
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-security/2005-August/000060.html ,
unanswered so far).

Alternatively, you may wait for Zfone
(http://www.philzimmermann.com/EN/zfone/index.html ) which promises to be
a transparent end-to-end addon for any RTP-based application.

But how can your ISP still intercept packets passing though OpenVPN
tunnels??

Enzo