[asterisk-dev] Music on hold volume too high - using built in music on hold.

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Fri Mar 10 08:18:11 MST 2006

Hi,

I saw this problem mentioned before but the user appeared to be using
the MP3 software with asterisk. I am using the native music on hold
player in asterisk 1.2 and I too have a volume problem with music on
hold. Is this controllable through the 'indications.conf'? I know this
file controls frequency range for various sounds might it also control
sound level or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks