[asterisk-dev] IAX internet draft (draft-guy-iax-00)

Ed Guy edguy at emcsw.com
Thu Mar 9 05:20:53 MST 2006

FYI:

This spec has been updated and is posted at:
http://www.eguy.org/presentations/2006/draft-guy-iax-01.txt
( the HTML version is
http://www.eguy.org/presentations/2006/draft-guy-iax-01.html )

Note Well:   This is an unofficial posting;  the official posting will
be on the IETF web site shortly.

Comments are welcome!  (please send them to me directly ..)

/ed