[asterisk-dev] IAX internet draft (draft-guy-iax-00)

Dimitri E. Prado dprado at e3c.com.br
Sat Mar 4 13:46:07 MST 2006

Hello All,

what is the best forum to discuss issues regarding the IAX spec? More
specifically, there is some conflicting info on the current spec ( at least I
believe it is the current one) that I would like to clear up. There is also,
some places that I believe it would be usefull for the specification to be a
little bit clearer in order to avoid incompatible IAX specifications that still
comply to the same spec. I am currently implementing a IAX stack based on the
internet draft, and I already took a few different routes that made my
implementation not work with asterisk even though I believe it still follows
the spec.

Dimitri Prado