[asterisk-dev] AddQueueMember question

md montejodaniel at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 03:52:35 MST 2006

Hello,
using only AddQueueMember for add SIP/1001 to queue1, when a queue1 call is active with SIP/1001, when another call arrives to the queue1 that call is delivered to SIP/1001. I think that SIP/1001 is busy and is not correct that SIP/1001 receives another call. Is that correct?

If i use AgengCallBackLogin only one queue1 call can be active in SIP/1001. I don't want use agentCallBacklogin; I want use AddQueueMember only.

How can i get that the second call remains in queue1 while the first queue1 call is in SIP/1001?

Thank you!!!!