[asterisk-dev] AMI over HTTP and Internet Explorer

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Thu Jun 29 08:58:43 MST 2006

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your efforts!
Could you put them on the mantis bug tracker too ? (http://bugs.digium.com)
Read the guidelines, fax a disclaimer to digium and wait for somebody to
review it, this list is mainly used for talking about new things, the
bugtracker makes actual tracking / testing / committing of patches a lot
easier to the maintainers.

Cheers,

Zoa.
(I didnt comment on the patch itself as i'm not a programmer and am not
using any http stuff in asterisk).