[asterisk-dev] TE405P in E1 mode not working as of June 20 trunk

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Jun 28 02:37:55 MST 2006

----- Alejandro Kauffmann <akauffma at prodigy.net.mx> wrote:
> Every checkout I've tried since June 20 has the same problem.  Don't
> know
> what changed with the card driver since June 19, but there it is.  The
> box
> was setup to test trunk, but it has users so I can help with testing
> after
> 21:00 central.

With Subversion, it is much more useful to find at what _revision_ number something changed, rather than a date. That allows us to look at the specific changes that may have caused it. I suspect though, that this problem was caused by the commit that included support for the VPM450M echo canceller. We will look into it.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer