[asterisk-dev] Proposal to seperate qualify & keep alive

Loic DIDELOT ldidelot at voipgate.com
Mon Jun 26 22:30:01 MST 2006

Hi,
I actually like the idea of separating keep-alives from the qualify.
Defining the frequency of the packages is very important to adapt the
asterisk behaviour according to the customers one has. This would solve
many of our problems. Are there more people who need this? Is there a
way to get this developed and include it in asterisk 1.4? voipGATE would
be interested in cosponsoring this feature but only if it will be
included in the 1.4 stable release and if available for IAX as well.

Best regards,
Loic Didelot.