[asterisk-dev] Re: [svn-commits] trunk r1172 - /trunk/

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Jun 26 10:46:33 MST 2006

----- Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
> As zaptel.h documents a kernel-userspace interface it should be in
> /usr/include/linux , shouldn't it?

I debated about that for quite a while before I made the change... the other issue is that users of Zaptel exist on non-Linux platforms, so putting it in /usr/include/linux makes us different than on FreeBSD (for example). If somebody can point to a document that clearly states where headers like this are supposed to live on Linux systems I'll put it back if needed, but I would prefer to leave it in /usr/include if possible.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer