[asterisk-dev] chan_iax2 wrongly declaring a peer unreachable: found a race

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Wed Jun 21 13:57:00 MST 2006

The first one made it.

I have noticed that IAX is more prone to report peers unreachable than
sip on a overloaded ppro 200 w/ 64MB ram that has more on it than it
should.  I would see peers marked as unreachable for iax2, but not sip.
And this may be a fix.

I'll patch up my install and let you know if I see any improvement.