[asterisk-dev] SIP or IAX client written in C

Michael Grigoni michael.grigoni at cybertheque.org
Wed Jun 21 10:26:45 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> Some randow keywords for your quest:
>
> linphone, minisip, iaxcleint, kiax, twinkle, ekiga, kphone

Now that the bull is out of the pen on this one, it's fair
for me to continue this thread; has anyone built a working
SIP UA on OpenBSD x86 (preferably 3.9 using libOSSlib from
4front Technologies)? I've been hacking away on linphone,
kphone, a number of java UAs and Speakfreely for several
months without much success.  Linphone comes closest to
being portable but there are some threads issues which
are very refractory.

I would hate to think the only choice is '*' as a SIP UA
on an obsd client :-(

Regards,

Michael