[asterisk-dev] Secure RTP - ready for testing!!!

Mikael Magnusson mikma264 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 03:11:01 MST 2006

kpj at junghanns.net wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> how about minisip.org?
>
> best regards
>
> Klaus

Minisip isn't compatible with the securertp-trunk branch, since minisip
uses the MIKEY key management scheme instead of sdescriptions which is
used in the branch.

Btw, I'm working on MIKEY support for chan_sip, based on libmikey
(libmcrypto and libmutil) from minisip. Minisip UA and libmikey supports
two transport methods: Pre-Shared Key and Diffie-Hellman, but I don't
think the latter can be used in Asterisk since it results in SIP
messages larger than can fit into a single UDP package and it would need
TCP support which Asterisk unfortunately lacks.

Regards,
Mikael